How To Have A Great Brainstorming Meeting
In our previous article on brainstorming, we explained the power of brainstorming. This issue explains how to conduct a brainstorming meeting. (If you missed that issue, please contact us and we will send it right away)
- Put a large place card or flip chart on the wall with the four brainstorming principles on it:
Criticism & judgment is ruled out
Freewheeling is welcomed
Quantity is wanted
Combination and improvement is sought
- The leader has a bell and explains to the group that he or she will use it when anyone violates one of the rules.
- The leader encourages ideas that are sparked by other ideas.
- One or two people should take down notes & ideas collectively, but not word for word.
- The leader keeps everyone involved.
Imagination is the key to almost every problem or challenge. It can only come about by providing an imaginative, creative, and positive thinking atmosphere.
Written specifically for us by our associate Gary Sorrell, Sorrell Associates, LLC. Copyright protected worldwide. All rights reserved.
Start Using Our Newsletter Service Today!
Since 1995, Sorrell Associates has been producing proven effective customized newsletters, blogs, and marketing programs. We offer these powerful marketing products/services in order to help you achieve your dreams and goals through an effective proven communications tool. Contact us today to see how we can put your marketing on auto pilot. 740-824-4842. http://www.NewsletterVille.com
PS – sign up for our Free Newsletter and receive 3 Free Special Reports…Instantly. Click here.