And yes, keeping your name in front of clients & prospects as a “remember me” has to be at the top. You don’t want to sit back and hope people find you or stumble upon your website. You must keep top of mind. (and capture the people that do visit your website)
Newsletters are still the number one marketing tool to keep customer engagement.
There are no shortage of statistics when it comes to email marketing.
Take a look at some of these recent stats:
- Employees spend 13 of their working hours each week in their email inbox (on average). – McKinsey & Company
- 57% of email subscribers spend 10-60 minutes browsing marketing emails during the week. – ChoozOn
- 90% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox, whereas only 2% of your Facebook fans see your posts in their News Feed. – Forrester Research
- 53% of marketers say ongoing, personalized communication with existing customers results in moderate to significant revenue impact. – DemandGen
- Mid-sized companies using email marketing reported 246% ROI across all respondents
- Segmented and targeted emails generate 58% of all revenue. – DMA
- You are 6x more likely to get a click-through from an email campaign than you are from a tweet.- Campaign Monitor
- Email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter. – McKinsey
- 81% of online shoppers who receive emails based on previous shopping habits were at least somewhat likely to make a purchase as a result of targeted email. -eMarketer
- When it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving a marketing message, email has the highest conversion rate (66%), when compared to social, direct mail and more. – DMA
- Email subscribers are 3 times more likely to share your content via social media than visitors from other sources. – QuickSprout
- 72% people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media. – MarketingSherpa
- Including a call to action button instead of a text link can increase conversion rates by as much as 28%. – Campaign Monitor
- Email marketing drives more conversions than any other marketing channel, including search and social. – Monetate
- A message is 5x more likely to be seen in email than via Facebook. – Radicati
- 24% of visitors from email marketing buy something as compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines and 0.59% from social media. – Monetate
- Email marketing has an ROI of 3800%. – DMA
- The average order value of an email is at least three times higher than that of social media. – McKinsey
- Email’s ROI was 28.5% compared to 7% for direct mail. – Chief Marketer
- For every $1 spent, email marketing generates $38 in ROI. – Campaign Monitor
- Email marketing works 40 times better at getting customersthan Facebook and Twitter, and compared to social media, it offers 17 percent higher conversion.
- Email marketing was the biggest driver of Black Friday transactions, with 25.1% of sales originating from the marketing channel. (Source: Custora)
- 58% of adults check their email first thing in the morning. (Source:Customer Intelligence)
- 20% of marketers can directly link their email operations to their company’s primary revenue source.(Source: Pardot)
- Emails with social sharing buttons see a 158% increase in click through rates. (Source: Nonprofit Hub)
- Of those that opt in to email messages from a brand, 95% find these messages somewhat or very useful. (Source: Salesforce)
- The top 3 uses of email marketing are newsletters (66%), promotional content (54%), and welcome series emails (42%). (Source: Pardot)
Armed with these email marketing statistics, you know that email marketing is as relevant as ever.
Now that you have your website up and running, it is time to start marketing and driving traffic to it, and inform people of your products & services.
Call us today to see how easy it is to get started.
Sorrell Associates, LLC
Written by Gary Sorrell. Sorrell Associates, LLC. Copyright protected worldwide.
We would love to hear your comments. Please contact us today!
Let us help you get your branding working for you!
Customized newsletters, blogs, social media, mobile apps, marketing coach, and more!
Need a customized newsletter or blog???? Let us show you how easy it is to get started!
Brand ~ Branding ~ Integrated Marketing ~ Realtors ~ Recruiters & Staffing Agencies ~ Attorneys ~ Speakers ~ Consultants ~ Coaches ~ Associations ~ Auctioneers ~ Insurance Agents~ Auto Dealers ~ Fitness Clubs ~ Salons ~ Restaurants ~ Bars & Lounges ~ Conferences ~ Music Venues, Sports apps, & More.